Last updated August 22, 2020
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
2. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
3. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
4. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
5. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
6. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
7. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Site, you agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account. By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and (2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third-Party Accounts at any time. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site. You can deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
These conditions are governed by and interpreted following the laws of Romania, and the use of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. If your habitual residence is in the EU, and you are a consumer, you additionally possess the protection provided to you by obligatory provisions of the law of your country of residence. Star Beauty by CE SRL and yourself both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bucharest, which means that you may make a claim to defend your consumer protection rights in regards to these Conditions of Use in Romania, or in the EU country in which you reside.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. If you would like to bring this subject to our attention, please contact us.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Star Beauty by CE SRL
Calea Mosilor 158, Bucharest, Romania
Bucharest, Romania 020863
Termeni de utilizare website
1. Condiții generale de utilizare:
Utilizarea site-ului https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/ (denumit în continuare “site”) presupune acceptarea în totalitate a termenilor și condițiilor expuse mai jos. Neacceptarea acestor termeni și condiții atrage obligația persoanei respective de a înceta accesarea site-ului.
2. Prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal: Conform legii nr. 677/2001 pentru protecția persoanelor cu privire la prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal și liberă circulație a acestor date, modificată și completată, precum și conform legii nr. 506/2004 privind prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal și protecția vieții private în sectorul comunicațiilor electronice, https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/ va administra datele furnizate de utilizatori numai în condiții de siguranță și numai în scopurile specificate în baza autorizației nr: 21660 Datele personale furnizate de utilizatori sunt prelucrate în scopul oferirii în condiții optime de către https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/ a serviciilor de reclamă, marketing și publicitate și a serviciilor de statistică.
Datele personale sunt furnizate de utilizatori în momentul înregistrării pe site-ul https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/.
Datele colectate de la utilizatori se referă la: nume, prenume, adresa, număr de telefon, adresa de e-mail și date personale. Conform legii 677/2001, utilizatorul își poate exercită următoarele drepturi:
a) după caz, rectificarea, actualizarea, blocarea sau ștergerea datelor a căror prelucrare nu este conformă prezenței legi, în special a datelor incomplete sau inexacte;
b) după caz, transformarea în date anonime a datelor a căror prelucrare nu este conformă prezenței legi;
c) Dreptul de a va adresa instanței de judecată în legătură cu orice încălcare a drepturilor dumneavoastră cu privire la prelucrarea Datelor cu Caracter Personal.
Drepturile la care se face referire în alineatele a-c de mai sus pot fi exercitate prin intermediul unei cereri scrise adresate companiei noastre: Calea Mosilor, nr. 158, București, România, cu specificația „În atenția https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/ ” sau prin e-mail la adresa email@example.com
3. Materialele și informațiile accesibile prin intermediul site-ului https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/ : Conținutul , design-ul site-ului și baza de date colectată de la utilizatori reprezintă proprietatea https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/ și sunt protejate de legislația în vigoare în România, în privința drepturilor de autor și a drepturilor conexe.
Conținutul site-ului poate fi utilizat exclusiv în scop personal.
Orice utilizare în alte scopuri decât personale se va face doar cu acordul scris în prealabil al https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/ .
Este strict interzisă copierea, reproducerea sau vânzarea parțială sau integrală a conținutului.
Este permisă reproducerea a maximum două paragrafe pe alte site-uri doar cu specificarea sursei și cu link către site-ul nostru, după următorul model: Sursă – https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/.
Utilizatorii care expediază informații către site-ul https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/ își asumă obligația de a nu încalcă în nici un mod drepturile de autor pe care o terță persoană le-ar deține și acceptă implicit că răspunderea pentru încălcarea acestora le revine în totalitate.
4. Modificarea termenilor și a condițiilor: https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/ își rezervă dreptul de a modifică în orice moment conținutul termenilor și condițiilor de utilizare, fără o notificare anterioară a utilizatorului.
Utilizarea site-ului https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/ (denumit in continuare “site”) presupune acceptarea in totalitate a termenilor si conditiilor expuse mai jos. Neacceptarea acestor termeni si conditii atrage obligatia persoanei respective de a inceta accesarea site-ului.
2. Prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal: Conform legii nr. 677/2001 pentru protectia persoanelor cu privire la prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal si libera circulatie a acestor date, modificata si completata, precum si conform legii nr. 506/2004 privind prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal si protectia vietii private in sectorul comunicatiilor electronice, https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/ va administra datele furnizate de utilizatori numai in conditii de siguranta si numai in scopurile specificate in baza autorizatiei nr: 21660 Datele personale furnizate de utilizatori sunt prelucrate in scopul oferirii in conditii optime de catre https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/ a serviciilor de reclama, marketing si publicitate si a serviciilor de statistica.
Datele personale sunt furnizate de utilizatori in momentul inregistrarii pe site-ul https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/.
Datele colectate de la utilizatori se refera la: nume, prenume, adresa, numar de telefon, adresa de e-mail si date personale. Conform legii 677/2001, utilizatorul isi poate exercita urmatoarele drepturi:
a) dupa caz, rectificarea, actualizarea, blocarea sau stergerea datelor a caror prelucrare nu este conforma prezentei legi, in special a datelor incomplete sau inexacte;
b) dupa caz, transformarea in date anonime a datelor a caror prelucrare nu este conforma prezentei legi;
c) Dreptul de a va adresa instantei de judecata in legatura cu orice incalcare a drepturilor dumneavoastra cu privire la prelucrarea Datelor cu Caracter Personal.
Drepturile la care se face referire in alineatele a-c de mai sus pot fi exercitate prin intermediul unei cereri scrise adresate companiei noastre: Calea Mosilor 158, Bucuresti, Romania, cu specificatia „In atentia Ciftci Elena” sau prin e-mail la adresa firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Materialele si informatiile accesibile prin intermediul site-ului https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/ : Continutul , design-ul site-ului si baza de date colectata de la utilizatori reprezinta proprietatea https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/ si sunt protejate de legislatia in vigoare in Romania, in privinta drepturilor de autor si a drepturilor conexe.
Continutul site-ului poate fi utilizat exclusiv in scop personal.
Orice utilizare in alte scopuri decat personale se va face doar cu acordul scris in prealabil al https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/ .
Este strict interzisa copierea, reproducerea sau vanzarea partiala sau integrala a continutului.
Este permisa reproducerea a maximum doua paragrafe pe alte site-uri doar cu specificarea sursei si cu link catre site-ul nostru, dupa urmatorul model: Sursa – https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/ .
Utilizatorii care expediaza informatii catre site-ul https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/ isi asuma obligatia de a nu incalca in nici un mod drepturile de autor pe care o terta persoana le-ar detine si accepta implicit ca raspunderea pentru incalcarea acestora le revine in totalitate.
4. Modificarea termenilor si a conditiilor: https://ciftcielena-makeupartist.ro/ isi rezerva dreptul de a modifica in orice moment continutul termenilor si conditiilor de utilizare, fara o notificare anterioara a utilizatorului.